At Chapel St Leonards Primary School we will nurture our children to be caring and successful learners who are well prepared for the future.
To do this we will:
- Provide a safe, happy and caring environment where children are encouraged to listen to others but think for themselves.
- Give our children exciting, first hand experiences to engage them in their learning and enable them to produce high quality work across a broad, balanced curriculum.
- Regularly monitor the progress children are making and ensure that all children reach their potential.
- Whilst ensuring challenge for all children we will support those children identified as having additional needs and challenge those children with talents.
- Develop children’s understanding of how to live safely in the world that we live in and encourage a sympathetic understanding of others’ beliefs and values.
- Support and challenge an enthusiastic and skilled staff team to enable our children to achieve our vision.