A reminder about our end of day routines:
- Children in the Reception will be handed over from the conservatory to a familiar adult each day.
- Children in Year 1 will be released from the door on to the playground that they enter in the mornings to a familiar adult (if this changes during the day please let us know)
- Year 2 children will be released from each of their classroom door to a familiar adult (if this changes during the day please let us know).
- Children in Year 3 and Year 4 classes will be released from their classroom doors to go and meet their adult or walk home. If you would like your child released from the classroom to a specified adult rather than walking to meet an adult please inform the School Office.
- Children in Year 5 and 6 will be released from their classroom door at the end of the day.